3.07.2007

Sleepless in Kentucky

For disappearing acts, it's hard to beat what happens to the eight hours supposedly left after eight of sleep and eight of work.
-
Doug Larson
Olympic Gold Medalist (1902-1981)
-
I know exactly what he's talking about! I'm changing jobs (this Friday is my last day!), closing cases & taking care of business (a la Elvis), visiting my grandmother in Texas this weekend, trying to get T off to the SEC tournament in Atlanta, and attempting to get everything done before I collapse. Who needs sleep?!? (and gawd bless caffeine)
-
Promise to give a more detailed update soon. Hope you're all grand. Sleep well, so I can live vicariously through you!
-
xoxo, Leigh

1 comment:

Amydell said...

Hi Leigh! Long time no talk! ;) Visiting Grammie in Texas? Will you be anywhere near Houston? My DH's 40th is this weekend- and we're having a crawfish boil- a'la band and new patio! email me at work if you'll be anywhere near HOUSTON! ; ) abeardshall@reliant.com Would love to finally meet you! ;)